Stationery Love

Thursday, April 02, 2015







I have been obsessed with the target dollar spot lately.
 I mean, how cute are these pens and sticky notes?
And for a dollar, it's a great deal!
The quality of the pens can vary, but you can always
switch the ink which I did with the pastel pens with the heart.
Dollar tree has been bringing really cute items as well like
this super cute washi tape that FYI, it's been so hard to find!
I was lucky to find this roll the other day. 
The search continues.

The weekend is almost here and I am
 very excited for  Easter Sunday!
Nothing like celebrating the King 
followed by a nice lunch with friends.

What are your plans?
xoxo

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook