Quick FOTD: Fresh Natural look (Naked 3)

Wednesday, June 25, 2014



Hi guys!
Today I wanted to share  a quick face of the day. This is a look that I have been doing a lot lately. It's easy to throw on and it gives a fresh natural look, perfect for summertime!
 I used some new products that I added to my stash recently  and I am enjoying them so much! 

After giving it some thought I got a couple of weeks ago the Naked 3 palette and no regrets here!. It is such a great palette.I love the pink and mauve tones. Also, since they've gotten so much hype, I decided to give the NYX butterglosses a try and Oh my! love love love. I bought the shade Tiramisu and it is such a pretty nude that does not wash me out. I love the texture and definitely need more colors!
Hope you guys enjoy this quick FOTD and give this look a try.
xoxo

Eyes
Naked 3 palette: 
Limit on lid
Nooner on Crease and Bottom lashline
Darkside on outer corners (just a little)
Strange on browbone
Virgin on inner corners (Naked original)
NYX Turquoise retractable liner on waterline
L'oreal Telescopic liquid eye liner
L'oreal Telescopic mascara
ELF Brown gel liner for brows
Vanilla pigment as a highligh on cheekbones
bridge of the nose and cupids bow

Face
Clinique Stay Matte foundation
Maybelline Fit me concealer
Maybelline Dream Wonder powder

Cheeks
Bare Minerals The High Dive
The Balm Fratboy blush

Lips
NYX Ever lip pencil
Make up Forever #9
NYX Buttergloss in Tiramisu





You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Gorgeous make up look dear :) It looks really natural and not heavy!
    It is something I normally wear during summer!
    Blog | Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's been so hot here, light is a must! :)

      Delete
  2. Love this natural look on you. I've been contemplating getting the Naked 3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice fresh, natural look.
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que guapa y natural el look !!


    Besos


    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook