Pink Overload

Sunday, June 29, 2014







 



Oasap floral skirt c/o- Beadmania Necklace c/o-Forever21 rings and bracelets-Love Culture bag
Chicnova sandals c/o-Forever21 tank top

I've never been a huge fan of pink. When I ordered this skirt from Oasap, even though I saw that it had pink, I decided to give it a try. On the website, it didn't seem like the colors were going to be on the in-your-face side either. When I finally saw it in real life, I did cringed at the super bright colors.

However, in spite of not being uberly excited, I took it as a challenge to embrace the neons! I paired the skirt with a flowy tank and added the boho touch that I can never seem to drift away of. The outfit was pretty comfy and laid back which I usually love.

After we wandered around, we ended up eating at a new bakery at Wynwood! It's called Zak the baker. We ordered a toast with honey butter and a zucchini muffin on the side. Everything was soo delicious, and the rustic vibe and fresh flowers on the table made the place a very cozy one. They make their own bread also, so it's nice to have a new place to visit besides Panther Cafe which is our fave place. If you wanna see the food I got, go to my Instagram!

Hope you guys enjoyed this look!
Are you guys embracing neon?
xoxo




You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. lovely! love how breezy & fluid the entire outfit is. the backdrop is also very interesting!

    xoxo
    mochaccinoland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really Pretty

    FOLLOW MY BLOG / Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful !

    Would you like to follow each other ?

    Kisses,

    Emily from PTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beyond beautiful! love the photos doll!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look sooo pretty!

    www.simplysassysstyle.com

    dawn

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow you look so whimsical <3 i'm truly in love !!
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful look
    Adore it

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look so pretty very nice blog im following you
    SadeeStyle While you’re visiting, follow along so we can keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook