Coral- Minty Pop!

Sunday, March 30, 2014














Hecho a mano Top/ Brown Pants (old)/ Old Navy Necklace and rings/ Disenos Lala lala Mint Turban/ Burlignton sandals/ Claires earrings/ Charlotte Russe bangles/ Pandora Turquoise ring


Today I am having as a guest blogger no other than my sister Nicole. She is one of my four sisters and the one that resembles me the most haha.

I absolutely love her style. As you guys know, she came to visit and the idea of having a photo shoot together seemed like a good idea! I am so glad we did, now I have lots of pictures to to treasure :)

As her style goes, she loves to play with color and her laid back looks are always cool and comfy. It definitely goes with the caribbean vibe of Puerto Rico where she resides.

Her easy- breezy outfit was perfect for the warmer weather we were having in South Florida that day. Pops of coral and mint made this outfit one I wanted to wear myself! 

Like I mentioned in my last post, we took these photos at Wynwood, and I was glad she loved the area as much as we do!

I hope you guys enjoy the post!
Take care
xo











You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. guapisimas!!! super parecidas!!! te espero en el blog guapa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the head gear and I absolutely adore your sandals. Great look.

    Hazel
    www.theskimplelife.com
    http://instagram.com/theskimplelife

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook